Monday, February 23, 2009

Tengo gusto de armonia.


Sugarfree had our second Dunn Bros gig this past weekend. I'm still amazed by how much fun it was. There was an overwhelming sense of love and appreciation that I've never felt before. Here I am, playing music with one of my favorite people in the world, and an amazing musician, surrounded by an entire coffee shop of our "fans." 
They're fans of us, and our music. And that means a lot.

My nerves and anxiety weren't present.
My excitement and enthusiasm couldn't be stopped.
And the music always felt right.

So it terms of a Saturday night, I rate it: A Success. 

Everything inside of me is getting anxious for warmer weather and outside time.
I miss bon fires. I miss camping. I miss running water. I miss sun tanned faces and blonde hair. I miss freckles. I miss driving with the windows down and the tunes blasted. 
I'm getting restless. 

Not too much to say... 
I like music and want sunshine. 

No comments: